Welcome to Blue Sky Estate Services
Estate Sales in California
FREE Estate Liquidation and Senior Moving Coordination
Liquidating a home after the loss of a loved one or planning a move for an elderly parent, is a very difficult, time- consuming, and emotionally difficult job. Home, furniture, documents, and a lifetime of possessions need to be dealt with. Questions often asked are “How will I clear out all of this stuff?”, “Can I sell any of this?”, “Should I try to have my own estate sale?”, “Are there companies that could do this for me?”
Local liquidation services companies need to be located and screened. Such companies are estate sale companies, real estate agents, movers, shippers, cleaning companies, and attorneys’ to handle the work that needs to be done.
Additionally, the time that is involved with handling all the arrangements means that you will need to rearrange your schedule so that you can oversee all the work. And all this has to be done while you attempt to carry on with your “normal” life of caring for your family, maintaining your work schedule, traveling back and forth from your own home (which might be located far away), and dealing with your own grief on top of it all.
Luckily, just one phone call to Blue Sky Estate Services will get you the help you need. We’ll be your on-site advisor, freeing up your time for family, work, and life.
- Initial Contact – One phone call or email gets the process started. We utilize a custom call sheet designed to ensure the right questions are asked and to ensure you understand our company’s services. We will then email, fax, or mail you the Blue Sky Bundle which contains our client agreement, a copy of our business license and proof of insurance.
- Complimentary In-Home Consultation – A coordinator will tour the entire home with you, discuss your needs, and go over items that need to be moved, sold, cleared out, or donated to charity. Estate sales in California are what we try to accomplish. To do this, we will take digital pictures and e-mail them to the service providers. You will also receive a copy of the pictures. Once the tour is completed, we will sit down with you to discuss any questions or concerns about the process.
- Developing A Personalized Plan – The next step is to develop a plan and schedule meetings with all essential service providers around your schedule. Once you have met with all essential providers, you can just sit back and let the work begin. Please note that you will be responsible for any service agreements for work performed by service providers and for paying these service providers directly. Blue Sky Estate Service’s referral service is at no cost to you.
- Continuous Support – Blue Sky Estate Services, along with the service providers, will be in constant contact updating you with the progress of services. If problems arise, they will be brought to our attention so we can resolve them. A final meeting or phone call at the completion of the liquidation will take place to ensure your satisfaction.
- Donating To The Charity Of Your Choice – We do more than just assist in the liquidation process. We donate a sizeable portion of all profits to the charity of your choice or to a local non-profit called New Hope Grief Support Community. You will receive a notification from the non-profit thanking you for the donation that was made in your name. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to help you which helps others.